My client is a specialist in Waste Management, Plant and Tool Hire, Demolition Contracting and Agricultural Services. They are cuurently seeking a competent Transport Co-Ordinator to join their team. Interviewing currently.
• Plan and route the Trade Waste rounds for our fleet of Dustcarts and the Pick-up Vans
• Communicate with Drivers/?loaders and Van drivers effectively and efficiently
• Deal with the contingency process for absence and vehicle breakdowns
• Manage holiday schedules and time keeping of all Drivers
• To identify any missed collections and ensure they are rectified asap and manage the customer’s expectations
• Ensure activities within operations are carried out with the highest regard to health and safety and the wellbeing of all employees, customers and members of the public in accordance with legal, environmental and company policies
• Generate reports including Pay by Weight and collection analysis, KPI data compilation i.e. mileage, vehicle availability
• Answer the telephone and handle internal and external communications courteously and efficiently, resolving customer complaints and queries effectively
• Experienced Transport Coordinator/?Traffic Controller/?Planner/?Dispatcher
• Strong business acumen with focus on adding value and excellent customer service experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must possess excellent organisational skills, meeting deadlines, plan and prioritise workloads
• Data extraction and reporting experience
• Have a good knowledge of MS Software, Vehicle tracking systems and Weighsoft or equivalent Waste Management software.
• Must be a good team player or work well under own initiative.
• Strong conflict resolution and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrate understanding and works to exceed customer expectations.
• Must possess excellent negotiation skills and be effective at managing relationships at all levels
• Knowledge of Waste Industry an advantage but not essential
Mon-Fri @ 8.00am - 5.00pm @ 40 hours