My client is a successful and expanding company, seeking an experienced Field Sales Executive (Trade Waste) to join their existing sales team.
To provide exceptional, pro-active Account Management to our new and existing clients.
Achieve and exceed targets/?growth.
Proactively find and generate sales opportunities.
Proactively generate customer meetings.
Build strong relationships with customers to ensure repeat business.
• Actively quote for work. Build a pipeline of prospective clients.
• Understand customer requirements and find suitable solutions to meet those needs.
• Core understanding of services to be able to present all a total waste solution.
• Direct interface with clients to assist with the resolution of customer concerns.
• Collate database of information regarding contacts/?sales leads etc.
• Ensure smooth implementation of new business, liaising with stakeholders as appropriate.
• Regularly benchmark competitors to assess our competitiveness within the market.
• Engage in and evaluate customer feedback to ensure service meets or exceeds expectations (and is in line with legislations/?regulations etc.).
• Fully aware of and promote health and safety.
• Any other ad hoc duties as required
• Strong commercial understanding of waste recycling.
• Strong financial/?commercial acumen
• Be able to operate in a compliant manner in a challenging environment.
• Strong business development and sales experience. Driven and enthusiastic with ability to understand needs.
• Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Self-motivated as well as a good motivator
• Be proactive and constructive in problem solving.
• Be approachable and professional.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• IT literate
• Must possess excellent organisational skills, meeting deadlines, plan and prioritise workloads. The ability to reason logically within tight and conflicting timeframes.
• Demonstrate understanding and works to exceed customer expectations.
• Fully compliant with laws and regulations.